tisdag 7 juni 2011

My Dream Trip !


I have always wanted to go to United States of America. I want to go there becouse it is so much to see. I will get there by plane directly to Whasington DC. In Whasington DC i will see a real basketball game in the best league how is NBA. That whould be awesome. After that I will go by plane to New York to see a real Hockey game with New York Rangers. I want to see this game becouse I think is going to be a lot of pressure in the stand.I´m also going to buy lots of clothes and one longboard. After that I will go to the coast and be there for two weeks to swim and explore the ocean. I`m also going to shop a lot of things. I choosed to go to USA becouse I think it is a beautiful country. Becouse it´s both cold an warm.

Av: Wilma

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar